Flyer and Application can be Downloaded HERE
Online (donation) Registration insstructions – GRILLZ AND SKILLZ ONLINE DONATION INSTRUCTIONS
WILLIAM F. POWELL SQUARE CLUB
ROSE ODELIA CHARITY CLUB
GRILLZ – N – SKILLZ
BBQ COMPETITION AND FOOD TASTING
BENEFITING AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
Saturday, September 13, 2014 . . . . . 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Millcreek Park, Beverly Rancocas Rd., Willingboro, NJ
Professional – Food trucks and Mobile Kitchens
Amateur Teams – Masonic Lodges, Churches, Sports Teams, Greeks &D.O.C.
Individual Talent – Any one (1) man or one (1) woman w/ SKILLZ!!!!
VENDORS CHILDREN’S PARK MUSIC PRIZES TROPHIES BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!
FOOD TASTING $15 (Adults) $5 (Children age 10 and under)
For registration packet, rules and regulations, vendor fees, ticket info and FAQ please contact:
Darlene Ross (609) 321-3603 Aaron Montigue (908) 397-3391
Ed Wilder (609) 923-9430 Ron Sapp (609) 498-4554 Beverly Hale (609) 424-4999
***PARTICIPANTS MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION AND RETURN BY 9/1/14.
APPLICANTS MUST BE IN POSSESSION OF BURLINGTON COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT PERMIT IN ORDER TO SELL FOOD.
APPLICATIONS FOR COMPETITION, APPLICATION FOR VENDORS (FOOD AND NON-FOOD), ENTRY FEE INSTRUCTIONS, AND HEALTH DEPARTMENT APPLICATION IS INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION PACKET.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT APPLICATION MUST BE FILED ON OR BEFORE 9/1/14 TO ENSURE A RETURN IN A TIMELY MANNER******
APPLICATION FOR COMPETITION
1. CATEGORY (Circle One)
Professional Amateur Team Individual
2. PROFESSIONAL CATEGORY (please print)
Name of Business:
Email (optional but preferred):
*Name on Credit Card: ________________________________________________
3. AMATEUR TEAM (please print): FEE $50
Name of Team:
Email (optional but preferred):
*Name on Credit Card __________________________________________________
4. INDIVIDUAL: (please print)
Name: (Last) (First) (MI)
Email (optional but preferred)
*Name on Credit Card _____________________________________________________
5. ITEM(S) (Circle all that apply)
RIBS CHICKEN BURGER
Professional Category (includes food trucks/mobile kitchens) – $100
Amateur Team Category – $50
Individual Category – $50
***Initial fee covers one (1) item only**** $25 additional for each extra item. If entering 3 items reduced rates will apply.
Professional w/one item = $100; 2 items $125; 3 items $145
Amateur team w/one item = $50; 2 items $75; 3 items $95
Individual w/one item = $50; 2 items $75; 3 items $95
TOTAL ITEMS ___________
TOTAL FEE ______________
Please print, sign, and date this application. Pay your vendor fee directly online to the American Cancer Society using the team name Sisters and Brothers United. (See attached instructions for donation). Credit/Debit card donation ONLY. PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION and BRING CONFIRMATION WITH YOU TO THE EVENT. Return your COMPLETED application to the following address NO LATER THAN 8/31/14!!
Woodlin Lodge #30 F&AM MWPHGL-NJ
Princess Leah #23 OES-PHA-NJ
ATTN: Brothers And Sisters United
19 Park Street
Bordentown, NJ 08505
PRINT NAME(s) ______________________________________________________
*Name on Credit Card will be matched with online donation and name on application
RULES OF COMPETITION
1. All professional, amateur teams, and individual contestants MUST supply their own grill. Charcoal or wood grills PREFERRED. Gas or propane grills will be inspected by Fire Marshall for safety.
2. Amateur team competitors wishing to sell food must operate in accordance with Burlington County Health Department specifications. Vendor permit(s) must be openly displayed.
3. Individual competitors wishing to sell food must operate in accordance with Burlington County Health Department specifications. Vendor permit(s) must be openly displayed.
4. Arrival time:
Contestants and Vendors: 9 a.m. Contestants must allow enough time to cook and plate each entry for judging. Food will be judged on flavor, appearance, and public opinion. Non-food vendors should be ready for public display by 10 a. m.
Contestants will grill from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. (3 hours) to prepare food for judging.
Other Vendors: Set up and ready for public display by 10 a.m.
5. Show your skills:
All contestants must prepare 3 mini servings for judging and an additional minimum off 100 “mini” servings of each entry for the the PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD!!!. Mini portions of 1 to 2 ounces will suffice as a tasting. (Example: 1 rib, 1 wingette, 1 mini burger)
6. Winners in each category will receive Certificate of Participation, Trophy, Prize, and Bragging Rights as THE BEST!!!
7. Burlington County Health Department Application for Mobile/Temporary Food Service Facility must be submitted NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1, 2014.
8. Burlington County Health Department Application for Mobile/Temporary Food Service Facility will be provided if necessary or visit the facility at 15 Pioneer Blvd., Westampton, NJ 08060. Report to the Environment Department and the receptionist will be able to provide the application.
9. All vendors (competing and noncompeting) are responsible for set up and clean-up of the area of operation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or call (609) 321-3603